Room T29, MHS
Thursday 9 August 2012
7.00pm through until about 9.00pm
An outstanding panel of Old Boy lawyers will join chairman Justice Mark Weinberg of the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court of Victoria, on (new date) Thursday 9 August for a top evening focusing on the diversity of law as a profession. Students, parents and undergrads are most welcome. No cost. Registration essential.
The full program, now confirmed, is stated below.
Full details of each speaker and their CV will soon be published on this website.
- Chairman for the evening - Justice Mark Weinberg (MHS exit 1965), Court of Appeal, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Panelists -
- Henry Jolson QC (MHS exit 1964) - Barrister, specialising in mediation
- Tim Jacobs (MHS exit 1988) - Barrister, specialising in workplace relations (industrial and employment) law
- Ben Mahoney (MHS exit 1991) - Arnold Bloch Leibler, specialising in banking & finance, insolvency & restructuring
- Paul Kallenbach (MHS exit 1988) - Minter Ellison, specialising in technology and intellectual property law
Email your registration with your name, form if a current student, exit year MHS if an undergraduate, and names of other accompanying you to firstname.lastname@example.org
There may be a second Law Seminar later in 2012, and certainly in 2013. We have had an overwhelming response to our request for Old Boy lawyers as speakers. Law Seminar Information Booklet